The Bears/Bulls Power trading indicator is another popular MetaTrader indicator. The Bears Power indicator measures the market appetite for lower prices. The Bulls Power indicator measures the market appetite for higher prices. In the following article, we are going to show you how to put these properties to good use and result in a trading system with excellent performance in ranging markets.
You can check the other versions of this trading system below.
This trading system, based on the Bears/Bulls trading indicator is very easy to be used by manual traders. In the same time the simple trading rules make it a good candidate for basic automation. In any case you will end up with good range trading system with stable performance and and lower draw-down.
Trading system setup
Trading system identifier: 184.108.40.206 EURUSD
Chart time frame: H1
Trading instruments: EURUSD
- Bulls Power
- Bears Power
Bears/Bulls Power Trading System Rules
Bears/Bulls Power Trading System performance
*The trading system performance is displayed in pips for presentation purposes. No money management is applied.
- Keltner Chanel and Bollinger Bands Trading System – EURNZD
- SMA, ADX and Bollinger Bands Trading System – v.220 – EURCAD
- Moving Average and Bollinger Bands Trading System – v.201 – USDCHF
- Simple Bollinger Bands Trading System – v.1 – GBPUSD
- SMA, ADX and Bollinger Bands Trading System – v.220 – EURJPY
- SMA, ADX and Bollinger Bands Trading System – EURUSD
- ADX, Keltner Chanel and Bollinger Bands Trading System – EURCAD
- Simple RSI Trading System
- Bears/Bulls Power Trading System – v.121 – EURCHF
- Simple Bollinger Bands Trading System -v.601 – EURUSD
Subscribe to our newsletter to get updates about systematic trading. We send only quality content. You can unsubscribe at any time.