Trading system 518062 is based on the Bollinger Bands indicator. It has trading logic similar to Bollinger Bands Trading System. The difference is that it is using a different set of indicators. The result is very similar performance, achieved with fewer trades. This leads to a longer position holding time, which is not welcomed by some traders. However, the lower trading costs (spread and swaps) from this setup should not be underestimated. It is very easy to implement in both manual and automated trading strategies.
This system is very simple because it is using only one trading indicator – Bollinger Bands. It has an excellent performance in trending markets with higher volatility. Performance is sub-optimal in lower volatility periods and ranging markets, but still stable.
Trading system setup
Trading system identifier: 184.108.40.20606
Chart time frame: H1
Trading instruments: EURUSD
- Bollinger Bands
Trading system rules
Trading system Bollinger Bands 518062 performance
- Simple GBPUSD Trading system based on Moving average and RSI
- Easy Simple Moving Average Trading System – EURUSD
- Simple Bollinger Bands Trading System – v.841 – EURUSD
- Awesome Oscillator Average True Range Trading System – USDJPY
- Simple EURUSD Trading system based on Moving average and RSI
- SMA, ADX and Bollinger Bands Trading System – v.220 – EURCAD
- RSI Trading System – v.103 – EURUSD
- Keltner Chanel and Bollinger Bands Trading System – v.124 – NZDCAD
- Keltner Chanel and ATR Trading System – EURUSD
- Variation of Awesome Oscillator ATR Trading System for EURUSD
Subscribe to our newsletter to get updates about systematic trading. We send only quality content. You can unsubscribe at any time.