MACD and Moving Average are indicators that are frequently used together in trading system design. The following system is a good example of the combination of these two indicators. The system is designed for EURUSD, but it gives good results for GBPCAD, USDJPY, and USDCAD as well.
This trading system utilizes the most basic indicators – Moving Average and MACD (Moving Average Convergence-Divergence). It has stops at break-even. The result is a smooth steady growth without sharp draw-downs.
Trading system setup
Trading system identifier: 18.104.22.168 EURUSD
Chart time frame: H4
Trading instruments: EURUSD
- Simple Moving Average
MACD and Moving Average Trading system rules
MACD and Moving Average Trading system performance
|1||Total Net Profit:||7 078.70|
- SMA, ADX and Bollinger Bands Trading System – v.230 – EURCAD
- RSI Trading System – v.103 – EURUSD
- Simple Bollinger Bands Trading System – v.742 – GBPUSD
- SMA, ADX and Bollinger Bands Trading System – v.220 – EURCAD
- Simple RSI Trading System
- Awesome Oscillator Average True Range Trading System – USDJPY
- Simple Bollinger Bands Trading System – v.1 – AUDUSD
- DJI30 Moving Average Trading system
- Moving Average and Bollinger Bands Trading System – v.201 – USDCHF
- Bears/Bulls Power Trading System – EURUSD
Subscribe to our newsletter to get updates about systematic trading. We send only quality content. You can unsubscribe at any time.